Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Adjustable intermittent wipers
- Front and rear electric windows
- Heated rear windscreen
- One touch facility on driver's window
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted glass with shade band
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Black front grille with chrome accent
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome beltline
- Rear spoiler
- Cornering headlights
- Follow me home headlights
- Front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- EBD + Brake Assist
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) helps prevent the rear-end from breaking away under heavy braking by ensuring maximum braking performance at both the front and rear wheels. Brake "fading", as a result of overheating, is also counteracted.
- Electronic Stability Programme
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill start assist control (HAC)
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Cruise control + speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Flex Steer variable steering settings
- Rear parking sensor
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Active front headrests
- Childproof rear door locks
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Fasten seatbelt reminder
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Front side airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth connectivity with voice recognition
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- Radio/CD with MP3 and WMA compatibility
- Steering wheel mounted audio/phone controls
- USB/aux input socket
- Driver Convenience
- Remote boot release
- Remote fuel flap release
- Trip computer
- Alloy fascia
- 60/40 split folding flat to floor rear seats
- Driver's electric adjustable lumbar support
- Driver's seat height adjuster
- Front passenger seat height adjust
- Front seat back map pockets
- Front/rear adjustable head restraints
- Isofix rear child seat fastenings
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Interior Features
- Air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- Chrome effect interior door handles
- Cloth door trim
- Cloth upholstery
- Front and rear door pockets
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Front cupholders
- Gear shift indicator
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Instrument panel illumination control
- Leather gear knob
- Leather steering wheel
- Rear armrests with cupholder
- Sunglasses holder
- Under floor storage in luggage area
- Front map reading lights
- Illuminated ignition key hole
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Drive away door locking
- Engine immobiliser
- Folding key
- Keyless entry
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central locking
- 16" alloy wheels
- Temporary spare wheel
- Maximum speed113 mph
- Cubic capacity1,368 cc
- Power100 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.50 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.80 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^37.7 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^57.6 mpg
- MPG (combined)^48.7 mpg
- Tank capacity53 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1820 kg
- Vehicle length4300 mm
- Vehicle width1780 mm
- Vehicle height1465 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2650 mm
- Co2 emissions135.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.